OT Posts - Cousin Susan Kline especially..

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 06:35:53 -0500

Good Morning.

First let me say thanks to all for understanding that the OT traffic on this
list had gotten a bit out of hand, in my opinion, over the course of the
last few months. I, for one, am guilty of the occasional 1-liner wise-guy
comment..it's my nature, I won't deny that..but I will say I will, in the
future, keep the 1-liners private so to keep the OT traffic on this list
down to a minimum.

Susan Kline, et all:

one way to filter OT posts is this:

In the subject line, if you're going to post something considered OT, then
put it in quotes:

"OT"

Susan, doing that will have the filter work correctly instead of seeking the
least common denomenator. It works. I have tested it.

Just a suggestion,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com