Fwd: FW: Re: Longterm future of piano business

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:35:42 EST

--part1_173.17939466.2bae777e_alt_boundary
In a message dated 03/22/2003 9:25:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, Hazen
Bannister writes:
> Hi,
> I am not only a technician (first),but also own a full line piano &music
> store.I sell 50 Roland keyboards to1acoustic piano.The new Roland's are
> wonderful playing,and sounding instruments.The big thing is,you can put on
> headphones,and practice anytime without bothering someone.I have 3
> grands(one is a steinway) in my shop,and a roland keyboard which my wife
> and I practice on at night in our home,after the kids are in bed.Is it as
> good as the steinway,no way. Is it more convenient,and cheaper,yes.It won't
> replace pianos in a college situation,except labs which it already has,but
> not in a performance situation.But for Mrs. So&So buying her child a first
> instrument,it's a whole lot better than a worn out spinet,anyday of the
> week,and will keep them interested longer in my opinion.
> Best,
> Hazen Bannister

--part1_173.17939466.2bae777e_alt_boundary
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--part1_173.17939466.2bae777e_alt_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...