Longterm future of piano business

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:58:01 -0700

on 3/22/03 12:07 PM, Wimblees@aol.com at Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

And I dissagree with your niave and childishly optimistic outlook. At least
thats the kind of thing II should say in return for such a slant. You
already stated your point of view,  and a few others posted theirs. Most
echoed your sentiments, and few will echo mine. And so what ??? I see
absolutly no reason whatsoever for such retorts as this. We each have our
opinions, and gave them as asked for. Nobody asked for or needs opinions
about other folks opinions.

Richard

Lighten up. David's comments were in line. He disagreed with your comments.
Just I disagreed with them. They are not an attack at you personally.

Please, guys, lets keep this civile.

Wim

Yes.  Richard, my friend, you have given me a lot on this list, and I feel
you are a friend in a strange way.  In that light,  I'm saying: don't be a
drama queen on this.  He wasn't being mean. Let it go. Be civil.  Play nice.

DA