Thomas A. Sheehan

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 01:07:30 -0500

At 12:45 AM 3/23/2003 -0500, Dave Stahl wrote:
>Hello list,
>
>I recently bought a CD by one of my favorite artists, jazz pianist Gonzalo
>Rubalcaba.  It is called "Inner Voyage" on Blue Note.  I listen to several
>of the pieces over and over and over as I drive from job to job, and each
>time I am more amazed at the beauty of the instument he's playing on(not
>to mention Gonzalo's own artistry).
>
>I finally opened up the cover, and lo and behold in the credits were
>listed the type of piano played(CF III S Yamaha) and the technician that
>tuned it:  Thomas A. Sheehan.  Does anyone know him?  I would like to
>congratulate him on the work he did in preparing the piano for this CD.

You just did.  Stand up Tom!  Bravo! Speech!

My one request in posts like this in the future would be to make the
subject title somewhat more indicative of the messages positive nature.  I
would be surprised if I were the only one to have, even momentarily, held
my breath, as I opened a posting with only the name of a colleague as the
subject.

I plan to find the recording

David Skolnik
Hastings-On-Hudson