Would you miss this list?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:49:00 -0600

I've learned a lot from this resource, and would certainly miss it. I do
have one request though. If the posters of the 50 apparently inevitable
self-righteous and/or palliative responses to one single offensive post
would promise not to sneak anything interesting or technical into their
line and poster name with no danger of accidentally missing something
potentially useful as a consequence. It would be a real time saver.
Ron N