Would you miss this list?

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:16:47 -0500

Dear Billster -

Clearly, the character of this list is defined by the quality and
articulateness of its participants.  Your absence has been noteworthy.  The
question you leave unanswered is whether you can envision a repair to the
problems that have driven some from the list, which would leave the basic
nature of the list intact?  Or do you believe that what we have is the best
we can hope for?

David Skolnik  RPT
Hastings-On-Hudson

Actually, I just realized something.  It's not your piano-related comments
I missed at all...it's the book and film quotes at the end.  Maybe we could
have a separate, moderated list, just for sign-offs. (0  I  --)