Would you miss this list?

Benny L. Tucker precisionpiano@alltel.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:21:31 -0500

    Although I very rarely post "to" this list, I really enjoy learning what
all you folks are dealing with out in the field. I'm trying to build my own
business so someday I can let go of the factory routine.
    The technical posts made to this list are priceless! Now I'm not saying
that I get all my technical education from this list, but I have gotten more
than I've given back. That's mostly because I'm still on a steep learning
curve, and the advice I give would probably not be as accurate as it needs
to be. At other times when I do feel inclined to give advice, as I'm reading
the posts I find that someone has already said what I would have said,
before I got to it. No need to double post the same answer.
    I do have a pretty active lifestyle and I'm not a loner or anything, but
I truly look forward to firing up the email everyday and checking out all
the posts. I treat all the "unwanted" posts just like all the other junk I
get from everybody else that's NOT on this list. I think my deleted items
folder needs to be emptied about now.
    Just thinking about Bill's post about not posting for 40 days, Yeah, I
would miss this list, not because it is my social life or anything, but I do
feel as though I know most of you. I have a great idea of the people here
that I would truly like to meet, and those I could care less about, just by
the tone of their writing.
    I hope that I can contribute more in the future, and give back to this
community of friends. I don't think I would like the idea of not having this
list available for forty days and nights.
    To all of you who have helped me in the past, I really appreciate it! I
just hope I don't "wear out my welcome", with the "how do you do this" type
posts.
    To this list, Thank you, for greatly expanding my knowledge of piano
technology.

Benny L. Tucker
Yamaha Factory Tuner
Precision Piano Tuning & Repair