Pictures on the list/Digest

hazenbannister@cs.com hazenbannister@cs.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:40:51 -0500

Clyde Hollinger <cedel@supernet.com> wrote:

>Friends,
>
>My connection is usually at about 49Kbps.  I don't mind receiving an
>occasional picture, but if they were to proliferate, or most often be of no
>interest to me, I would probably get irked.

Hi list,
  If your email is like mine,when there is an attachment in it,it's up to me to take another step to open,it doesn't just open on it's own.If it's not set up this way,you probally should get it corrected,as a virus could open itself on your machine without your permission.If it is,and you don't wish to receive pictures,just simply don't open.
Best,
Hazen Bannister