HT Tests

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:22:24 +0100

Good suggestion Robin. I will do that.

As for what they are indifferent too tempering wise.... I really do wonder if
that is much more a matter of being conciously aware as to what to listen for. I
"believe" we are talking more about  << learned ability >> then anything else in
this regard. That might also be to some degree something we could check out.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne