RE Politics...was something else.

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:05:08 -0800

And as always, you comment about the comment. Which makes it an off =
topic post even if it's originally an on topic subject. Alan cc'd the =
letter, which still doesn't excuse him, and it doesn't appear to be a =
blatant OT post. Inappropriate, for sure, as this is an international =
list.
So, while we are jumping on people for OT posts, Richard, it would be =
nice to have your name among the missing, for once, in association with =
an off topic thread.
By the way, I do like your temperament tests on real, unsuspecting =
subjects, though I haven't commented about it till now.
Peace between us.=20
Keith Roberts
Keith Roberts=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 12:04 AM
  Subject: RE Politics...was something else.

   =20
  Piannaman@aol.com wrote:=20

    Alan,=20
    Nice of you to think of our troops, and to suggest that we all do in =
kind, but I kinda thought we were keeping political stuff off the list.=20

    Dave Stahl

  I thought so too. As in no exceptions. As in because it can ignite all =
kinds of unsavoury utblowings. You can use your own list of mail =
addresses for this kind of thing by the way. Works great lasts a long =
time :)=20
  RicB=20

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20