Ernie Juhn

Ruth Phillips webb50@comcast.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:58:19 -0500

Ladies and gentlemen:

This came from Ruth Juhn, Ernie's wife, and she asked that it be
sent to the PTG members.

3/20/03
To My fellow PTG members:

I am deeply touched by the outpouring of your love, support and
compassion that is coming my way as well as the noble way that you
showed your appreciation for what Ernie did for PTG.  I thank you
from the bottom of my heart for all the gifts that came my way.

Ernie loved PTG in an unselfish manner and wanted to improve on
everything so that everyone would be proud to be a member.  I am
going to feel the loss of Ernie for a long time and so will my son Daniel
who has been an inspiration to me and gives me a lot of emotional
support.  I admire the organization for sharing their knowledge unselfishly
with their fellow technicians.  We enjoyed every convention in which we
had opportunities to meet all of our friends.  Again all my thanks for all
your love coming my way.

Sincerely,
Ruth Juhn

Now that the fund-raiser is drawing to a close, here is a last update.
You all donated nearly $16,000.00.  You can be extremely proud of
how you came through to help Ernie, and he was more grateful than
I could tell you.  A complete accounting has been given to the Home
Office.

The last time I visited Ruth, she sent me home with Ernie's Golden
Hammer.  She asked me to send it to Kansas City for the PTG museum,
in keeping with Ernie's wishes, and that is where it is.  It was the pride
of Ernie's life.

Those of you who know Ruth were aware that she was thrown by a
hit-and-run driver a few years ago.  With many broken bones, she is still
very stiff and sore, and this past year was a tremendously difficult time
for her.  So what you all did for them was really needed and appreciated.
So for Ruth Juhn, and myself and my Ruth,

Fraternally yours,
"Webb"