RACHALS

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:46:43 -0600

Rogerio,

Another "off the wall" thought. Are there any tight flanges/pinning
problems? Anywhere
in the wippen or hammer flange area?

And again, are you sure they're not catching on the backchecks on the way
up on a
hard blow? If you haven't already, put your hand on the tops of the hammers
and press
the key and see if you can feel any rubbing as the hammer comes up.

Avery

P.S. I've never heard of that brand. Where is it made?