OT was RE: Falsies

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:06:01 -0600

Bill asks: So Alan, when you're explaining these sounds to the lady of the
house, is this what you call them, or do you use the conventional "false
beats"?

Neither, I just turn up the karaoke and start singing a medley ... "Wild
String! You make my ears ring! It's just a ding ting ... might be a rust
thing ... Take off my jacket ... find the bridge and wack it ... just beat
it ... seat it ... let me stress it--gotta dress it to suppress it ... I
might glue it, put CA to it, hope I don't screw it ... up worrrrrrrrse!!!!!
Wanna hear the next verrrrrrrse????? ... Wild Sting!"

After all, getting thrown out of the house is one way to avoid actually
dealing with the problem.

As Joe would say: <G>

Alan

Punctuation Copyright 2003, Thump & Associates