Falsies

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:57:48 -0600

>Good. I get real nervous when some bit of knowledge is going to tell me
>something useful.

Culpability issues, and the implied imperative of having to pay attention
in the future. Yes, it's a burden.

>So I keep a close watch when it even looks like it's thinking about
>telling me something useful. (Now was that really a useful observation?)

That would be a matter for consideration by the Subjective Intent
Committee. My intuitive impression would be "perhaps", or not - depending...

>I'd guess that the extra pressure exerted on the side of the bridge pin is
>not significant.

That would be my call, at least as it immediately pertains to false beats.

>So Alan, when you're explaining these sounds to the lady of the house, is
>this what you call then, or do you use the conventional "false beats"?
>
>Bill Ballard RPT

Huh? "This" what?

Ron N