Ecsaine? Escaine?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:09:36 -0600

Clyde,

I found this in a post I'd saved from Bill Schlipf about replacing Corfam,
dated July 2000.
Actually, it was written in response to a question from someone named
Clyde! :-)

Avery

11. Gluing the catcher area-a thin drop on the curved under-side and apply
escaine. After
doing all 88 do the top of the catcher. Apply the glue about 1/8 " from the
top and hold lightly
(you don't want it to soak thru the escaine)

You're done! Have plenty of travel paper for adjustments.

It's going to take about 6 hours to do a nice, neat job. Trim the escaine
where it's over the
edge. I haven't had any fall off, or turn up hard from too much glue. I
usually have about 1/3
of the bottle left when the job is done.