HOT Re: Ecsaine? Escaine?

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 01:22:35 +0100

Hi Clyde

Since this is clearly only halfways on topic (at best mind you) I hope you
dont mind that I re titled the subject line. I had thought of using HT (half
topical) but figured that we would risk getting tempermental posts in reply,
so I settled on HOT (Half On Topic). I figured we dont have so many porn
fans here (at least none that are particularily visible) so the risks in
that regard were at a minimal, and indeed might be a welcome relief in small
enough doses.

Otherwise, I have simply one comment, which I will include below, on what is
clearly an amusing post, .

Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I'm about to prove to you that I really do know how to make a mountain
> out of a molehill.  Since a couple years ago we settled on wippen rather
> than whippen, now my question is:  is it Escaine or Ecsaine?  As if
> anyone cares!

Who's we ? I never agreed to misspelling the term "Whippen" :)

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne