Just Clarifying Pocket PC

Mike Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 06:40:08 -0600

Hi,

Are you folks unaware of Pocket RCT revision 1.5, which includes the =
ability to save tuning files?  It's been available for download for a =
couple of weeks.  Some of the file management tools are not there yet, =
promised next month or so.  But storing and retrieving files is fully =
functional.  You can also put tuning files from your laptop version on =
the Pocket PC and read them.

regards,

Mike Spalding RPT

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jonathan Finger=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 2:30 AM
  Subject: RE: Pocket PC

  If you're talking about storing tunings on Cybertuner, you're right, =
you can Keith.  But as of yet, you can not with the PocktPC version.  =
It's important to differentiate between the two, as they are very =
different pieces of software.  I do use the Pocket RCT, and love it so =
far.  So it's also important to know that the "update" that we've all =
been waiting for, should allow us to do all of the things that =
Cybertuner can do.

  Just clarifying.

  Jonathan Finger RPT