Just Clarifying Pocket PC

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 09:17:33 -0700

Mike, thanks a lot! :-)

I got tired of checking the website after several months, and haven't
been there to look in awhile.  I guess I'll have to download the new
version now!

Thanks again for the clarification of my clarification.  ;)

Jonathan Finger RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Spalding
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 5:40 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Just Clarifying Pocket PC

Hi,

Are you folks unaware of Pocket RCT revision 1.5, which includes the
ability to save tuning files?  It's been available for download for a
couple of weeks.  Some of the file management tools are not there yet,
promised next month or so.  But storing and retrieving files is fully
functional.  You can also put tuning files from your laptop version on
the Pocket PC and read them.

regards,

Mike Spalding RPT