Cradling

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:52:30 -0600

Hi Bill,
              In the shop, I use a small vice with the jaws covered in
leather.  ( No stress on centre pin to speak of.) Grip the balancier post
just below the centre pin and twist with the lower wippen arm, apply the
CA.  You can watch and see the jack centering, as you do it.  PS you need
to over centre a little.
Regards Roger