Pocket PC

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:05:08 -0700

Indeed, I've heard many sing the praises of TuneLab, so I would never go
so far as to say it's a bad software package.  I read in the archives
that tests were done in which it was found that even though one is
technically more accurate than the other, the difference wasn't noticed
in the finished product.

I guess I would agree with jeannie, that in my case, RCT worked better
"for me".  I tried the trial version of TuneLab, and didn't like the way
it looked as a program (layout, visuals, intuitiveness, etc.).  As a
geek, these things are more important to me than anything else.  So
knowing that both programs work fine if you know how to use them, it
becomes I guess simply a matter of finding the right one for you.

Jonathan Finger RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Jeannie Grassi
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 8:00 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Pocket PC

Alan,

OK, you caught me.  I should have qualified my statement by saying it
was the only way to go "for me."  It seems more intuitive to use, more
user friendly, and the visual was far easier for me.  It it worth the
extra money for me to have a tool that has such ease of use.  TuneLab
seems to work fine for many....I needed something different.

jeannie