client info on the pocket pc

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:07:31 -0600

JF: If you'd download a free trial version of Time & Chaos, I think you'd
love the simple, one-screen, integrated way it works compared to Outlook,
which I find very awkward and clunky, at best. It's only $89 bucks to buy if
you like it and the good news is you won't have to reenter all your
information, it uses identical database formats. Just a thought.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Jonathan Finger
  Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 8:09 PM
  To: 'Pianotech'
  Subject: RE: client info on the pocket pc

  Hazen, unfortunately I'm not as familiar as I'd like to be with different
contact management software packages.

  I've used Outlook for several years now, and have been pretty impressed
with what you can do with it.  I haven't used PTBiz, so I can't really give
a point by point comparison.  But I haven't found anything yet that I can't
do in terms of contact management.  And of course, having a PocketPC
(Microsoft) it's happy to sync with Outlook completely (unlike palm).

  Jonathan Finger RPT