client info on the pocket pc

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:20:03 -0700

Thanks a bunch, I will try to download that and give it a try. :-)

Jonathan Finger RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of tune4u@earthlink.net
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 9:08 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: client info on the pocket pc

JF: If you'd download a free trial version of Time & Chaos, I think
you'd love the simple, one-screen, integrated way it works compared to
Outlook, which I find very awkward and clunky, at best. It's only $89
bucks to buy if you like it and the good news is you won't have to
reenter all your information, it uses identical database formats. Just a
thought.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO