client info on the pocket pc

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:06:13 -0600

Alan:

I just looked, and Time & Chaos is only $45.00.

dave
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 3/30/2003 at 10:07 PM tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:
JF: If you'd download a free trial version of Time & Chaos, I think
you'd love the simple, one-screen, integrated way it works compared
to Outlook, which I find very awkward and clunky, at best. It's only
$89 bucks to buy if you like it and the good news is you won't have
to reenter all your information, it uses identical database formats.
Just a thought.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Jonathan Finger
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 8:09 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: client info on the pocket pc

Hazen, unfortunately I=92m not as familiar as I=92d like to be with
different contact management software packages.

I=92ve used Outlook for several years now, and have been pretty
impressed with what you can do with it.  I haven=92t used PTBiz, so I
can=92t really give a point by point comparison.  But I haven=92t
found anything yet that I can=92t do in terms of contact management.
And of course, having a PocketPC (Microsoft) it=92s happy to sync
with Outlook completely (unlike palm).

Jonathan Finger RPT