Pocket PC

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:31:55 -0700

At 12:11 AM 3/31/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>   I really just want the ETD to help with pitch-raises and hard-to-hear
> tonality.
>Dave Foster

Then TuneLab is the program for you. I've been tuning aurally for......
well.... a very long time. Spinning displays (SAT and RCT) are slower than
ears, so....
I like TuneLab for the spectrum display and price. I use the program quite
sparingly, but it is real handy in high noise situations, or for matching
dueling pianos. It also works well in the backround while I tune aurally.

Later,
Guy