Seeking Wisdom ...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 18:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Although I'm not sure about a 1928 model, Vose was
once one of the finest "Boston" pianos made.
     And the Boston school of pianoforte manufacture
was always considered a little more "refined and
elegant"", less brash, as I understand it. The reason
Steinway chose "Boston", as oppopsed to "Nyawwk" for
their alternate line, I guess.
     ( Gotta cover all the bases, you know! )
          Thump