Baldwin Accujust Hitch Pins-waste end ringing, cacophony.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 16:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Charles, but how can that be when the waste
end, which is of no particular, pre-designed length
other than what it took to get it to the hitch pin,
( which was put wherever there was room for it )is
vibrating along with the speaking length, adding its
own "voice"?  I have plucked these strings and they
bear no positive harmonic relationship to the speaking
length whatsoever, and are quite random.
     I think the toleration for such cacophony bears
more relation to our increasingly, decidedly
"un-musical" society: one which values volume over
niceness.
     Thump

     I'm gonna weave some braid in there and see what
happens!
     Try and stop me.
     Just try!