OT: PeopleSoft Jumps On The Linux Train

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 06 May 2003 22:17:09 -0500

I'm only sending this to show that Linux has gained another major software package and in hopes someone will "pick up the piano" and write a Tech software package for Linux! (My desktop has been running it for 6 years and love it - notice below, the word "free" - everything I need is either supplied with Linux or can be just downloaded for free)

"Apparently convinced that Linux presents a real business opportunity,
PeopleSoft today said that by year's end, every one of its 170 business
applications will run on the free Linux operating system."

http://www.forbes.com/home_asia/2003/05/06/cx_ld_0506psft.html

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ