A435 or A440? Was: A sweet old lady

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 12:57:23 EDT

Clyde, Ric,

I don't know if it was the temperament, the pitch, pride in my work that made
the piano sound better at 435, but I was not alone in believing that it
sounded the way it was most likely intended to sound.  The richness in the
bass really came out.  Surprised the heck out of me, to be honest.

Dave Stahl