Yamaha Model Question

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 18:26:41 -0400

M500 is a console.  I don't know about the A0 string, but I know the
scale and action do differ.  M500S has a practice mute (annoying things)
and really doesn't match up to the P22 (my opinion).
Pete

_____________________
selahpiano@hotmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:36 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Yamaha Model Question

I have a customer looking to buy a new Yamaha console or studio. She is
looking at the M500S. I am familiar with the P-22. Besides the cabinet,
how do these two pianos differ? I see they both have the same length A0
string - does this mean they have the same stringing scale? Is the M500S
also a studio (full size action)? Thanks.

Terry Farrell