Cut off bars, was Re: Unusual rib structure?

Wed, 7 May 2003 22:02:41 -0700

Then it is typical to leapfrog the cutoff bar over the ribs?  I thought on
the picture of Del's belly braces/cutoff bar that the cutoff bar was flat.
Is the feathering of the ribs always designed so that there is an equal
feathered length on opposite ends?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net