Major Kudos to Renner

Thomas A. Sheehan tsheehan@nyc.rr.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:08:49 -0400

Dear Greg,

It's no surprise to me that Renner took care of it immediately. Lloyd Meyer
comes from a time when the piano industry was a real "gentleman's" business
(not so slight or omit in any way the outstanding women in our sector in any
way - it's a phrase that sums up for me some of the basic tenets of an
earlier time: ethical treatment of all stakeholders, great logistics and QC,
and an unswerving commitment to quality in everything offered for sale). All
contacts I've had with Lloyd have always been imbued with a relaxed
professionalism and genuine interest.

Lloyd continues to provide (for me) an example of how one can be the best in
one's business, being ethical in all matters, fair in his pricing,
imaginative in management and product development, and profitable to boot!
All that, and he's a hell-of-a-nice guy! What a concept!

Tom Sheehan, RPT
NYC Chapter
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>; <MPT@philbondi.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 12:49 PM
Subject: Major Kudos to Renner

Greetings list members,
         All too often good news goes unspoken or unrecognized. Not this
time!
         Yesterday afternoon I called Renner and reported that I had a
damper action which was missing one complete lever from my order. I
expressed to them that this job needed to go out right away. To their
credit they over-nighted me one complete lever which I received before
12:00 noon today! This is quite an example of exemplary service. I thought
you all should know!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net