TR: push/pull dynamometer/Calibrated beam keyweight measure

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 03:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

This tool could be used with a bell crank to function
properly in its preferred horizontal orientation, set
up on a stand for uniformity.
     Hey! Why not a calibrated beam on a pivot, on a
stand, with sliding weights? As the weights were slid
along the beam to the correct point, down and upweight
measurements could be very easily and accurately
taken. Anyone doing this?
     Thump