David Stanwood's comments on lacquering hammers.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 08:13:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,
     Would it help to "juice" the hammers with
something of a less brittle nature than lacquer,
something perhaps more "rubbery" when dry?
     Has anyone extensively experimented with
different soultions?
     How about the stuff they make "Super Balls" out
of? Or rubberized Ca glue.( haha )
     Really, any suggestions for positive alternatives
to nc lacquer?
     I also recommend stopping by to see Dolge's
amazing old factory in Dolgevlle, N.Y., if you're ever
up that way.
     Cheers,
     Gordon