and here we get down to the heart of the matter :

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 11 May 2003 22:29:25 +0200

On zondag, mei 11, 2003, at 20:52 Europe/Amsterdam, Delwin D Fandrich
wrote

>> These that Andre gets, and are possible to secure direct from Renner
>> are
>> clearly made to different specs, even if the felt is the same. That
>> being
> said
>> I dont exclude the possibility that you might find them too hard. But
>> for
> the
>> sake of this ongoing discussion about soundboard efficiency vs
> voicing.... it
>> sure would be nice to find out.
>>

> Ah, but you see Renner will not sell direct to anyone in the U.S. Only
> through Renner USA.
>
> Del

OK, and I believe here we get down to the heart of the matter :

Because Renner USA does not sell these fine hammers etc

well...I am sure everybody is perfectly happy, otherwise you do what
you have to do, and so do I.

Antares,
The Netherlands

see my website at : www.concertpianoservice.nl