Wurzen felt

Sun, 11 May 2003 23:01:11 +0200

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> Ah, but you see Renner will not sell direct to anyone in the U.S. Only
> through Renner USA.
>
> Del

Tell you what Del... and Ron N as well. How about if I send you two a few
leftovers from recent sets I've installed. You could at least get a basic idea
of their characteristics, even tho you wouldnt have a whole set to install on a
piano. Compare these as best you can to what your present preferences / needs
are, and let us all know what your conclusion is.

That way, we could get a better idea of where everybody stands on the voicing
vs soundboard efficiency theme.

Sound ok ??

RicB

--