Pet Hate

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 13 May 2003 01:26:06 +0100

    >>If you need any more Kimball Whitneys,  60% of the "pianos" here in
Ga.,U.S.A., seem to be of this one particular breed!>>>

Geejimmineewhiskers! I'm glad I don't work there. No wonder you call
yourself "thump" .....; the sound of bashing a head against a brick wall.

 >>But would the "Mezzo-Thermoneal Stabilizers"
violate some "dual-use" provision of UN arms treaties?>>

No, you can send them unconditionally, "no strings attached". That way they
will sound better.

AF