Weighing off an action

David C. Stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:07:40 -0400

David,

I like it!  Just to clarify... after you make all the U/D measures, you
remove the stack and put each key on the Front Weight scale jig and correct
the front weight by the amount your off by the balance weight... so if a
key has a BW of 35 and you want it to be 38 you would remove 3 grams of
Front Weight by removing lead...  It's a good method because you can work
the lead pattern with the key off the frame.

David