D.C. causing nausea?

Larry P. Trischetta ltpianoman@adelphia.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:36:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_5D3TIA11VA4000000000
=0D
 Joe,=0D
Excellent point... I think that is somethig that can happen probably over
time, but Terry said that she unplugged it not long after he installed it=
,
so I'm wondering if that was long enough for mold, etc. to get into the a=
ir.
I just mentioned it so Terry can get to the bottom of it, but I realize t=
hat
I may be off the mark. Any thoughts on how long it might take for mold to=
 be
introduced into the air? This enlightened me to advise my clients to put =
in
the treatment for that very reason form now on, besides the need for
electrolytes. Thanks.=0D
=0D
Larry Trischetta=0D
PS-- I apologize if my message still is not in plain text format... I jus=
attempted to change it but I'm not sure it really worked (looks the same =
on
my end)... so if it still looks funky, please let me know so I can try ag=
ain
t fix it.=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D