D.C. causing nausea?

Mike Bratcher MBratPianos@indy.rr.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:00:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_005F_01C318DA.497753C0
Mold can become a problem in 72hrs.

Mike Bratcher
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Larry P. Trischetta=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:36 PM
  Subject: Re: D.C. causing nausea?

         Joe,
        Excellent point... I think that is somethig that can happen =
probably over time, but Terry said that she unplugged it not long after =
he installed it, so I'm wondering if that was long enough for mold, etc. =
to get into the air. I just mentioned it so Terry can get to the bottom =
of it, but I realize that I may be off the mark. Any thoughts on how =
long it might take for mold to be introduced into the air? This =
enlightened me to advise my clients to put in the treatment for that =
very reason form now on, besides the need for electrolytes. Thanks.

        Larry Trischetta
        PS-- I apologize if my message still is not in plain text =
format... I just attempted to change it but I'm not sure it really =
worked (looks the same on my end)... so if it still looks funky, please =
let me know so I can try again t fix it.