OT - Re: Tuning Walk Out

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 06:01:23 -0400

Oh, those coincidences can happen!  I remember when I was living in
Germany, a group of us decided to go to Amsterdam for a day.  As we were
getting on one of those canal boats, we met old friends of my parents
getting off!  They had stopped in Amsterdam, for only a day, on their
way from the USA to Africa.  I still marvel over that event!

Regards,
Clyde