Wurzen felt again

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 13 May 2003 23:33:21 +0200

And then we have the fact that even brand new big and round Steinway=20
hammers are sanded down the well known diamond shape, AFTER! they have=20=

been sanded down already on the big belt sander in the=20
action/hammer/whippen department. So what is left is maybe 2/3 of the=20
original hammer weight.

No wonder Steinway hammers are the most dangerous voicing job in the=20
universe.

Antares,
The Netherlands

see my website at : www.concertpianoservice.nl