Odd Hammer Butt

Patrick C.Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:12:00 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0065_01C31A09.A3F3D640
Hello All: I have take in an upright with an unusual hammer butt, which =
is shown in the attached jpeg. It has a little lever coming from the =
back of the catcher, which catches the tip of the jack after letoff. It =
is actuated by a spring. I plan to replace the butts, unless there is =
some unknown reason for keeping these oddities. Anyone seen anything =
like this before? It is off of a 1885 Sohmer, a family heirloom.  =
Thanks, Patrick
------=_NextPart_001_0065_01C31A09.A3F3D640
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0065_01C31A09.A3F3D640--