Duplication of parts

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 11:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joe,
    I have an 1890's Knabe upright that HAD those
goofy upside down stickers, pinned to the key ends on
a rocker capstan, but pushing a polished top end on
the underside of the wippen.
    What would you charge me to make a set (* I have
samples )? OR, I might design a similar thing, but
with a bottom suitable for a normal key capstan.
     ???Ball park???
     Thump