Plea for help ( last time ) nasty Baldwin SF grand treble. (so-called "Resonators")

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, apparently. I haven't gotten back to the piano
( will do that tomorrow ), and I will try temporary
tape on the waste ends to observe the effect, and I
did just find my own personal archives on this subject
from the last time I griped about it.
( Suggesting string leveling, drenching the hammers in
acetone, a reference to Susan's 2000 article on these
particular beasts, etc..
     But I would still appreciate your additional
comments, if you have any.
    Thanks!
    Gordon

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>