Tilter; Was ca glue as pin tightener (TILTER)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

A ratchet strap woven through the backposts and around
the tilter bracing is the easiest.
    I had a nurse laugh when I went to the hospital
for stitches, caused by hitting myself in the face
with a slipped stringing hook.
     Nurses should not be sadists.
     Thump