Aeolian crap

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 16:01:10 -0400

From: "gordon stelter" <lclgcnp@yahoo.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: May 16, 2003 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Aeolian crap

> > And the list goes on. No, the Japanese only took
> > advantage of a market
> > handed to them on a silver platter.
> >
> > Del
>
> True, Del, and the fact that American workers were all
> out "Disco Dancing" in the 70's, and probably very
> hung-over in the morning.
>      Thump

	There you go again Thump. And from you,the champion of the
oppressed and manipulated!
	Before my good fortune to stumble onto our profession I had a
decade of factory - manufacturing jobs. And yes it was in the 70's.Your
characterization of us as disco dancing drunks I find both insulting and
demeaning.
	Rather than "partying" most of us were going to night school, to
second jobs or home to watch the kids while the spouse went to his or
her job.
     Your postings are generally innocuous, occasionally informative,
and sometimes infuriating.
` Where's that compassion you wear on your sleeve?
	Tom Driscoll RPT

	P.S. Sign your name as we all do.