Krummy K-nuckles - un gluing

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 18 May 2003 00:54:03 +0200

if the glue is a bit too,strong, a drop of vinager will soften it
enough so you harly broke a shank when popping the knucles off.

I've done it with 60% alcohol too, but the vinager is stronger (or a
mix acetic acid + alcohol, the interest could be that it may soften
tyhe vinyl glue as well if necessary - for key bushings it works with
less stain marks than wall paper remover)

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech