Aeolian Player___Steinway 1926

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:43:04 -0500

Wayne:

It's a URL problem.  The URL to the pictures gets broken up on to two
lines so when you click on the URL you aren't getting the whole
thing.  You can copy the whole address (2 lines) and paste it into
your browser's address line.  You'll have to delete the space that
gets inserted then you can see the pictures.

We're still working on this trying to get it easier to use.

dave