Aeolian Player___Steinway 1926

Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 10:52:15 -0700

Dave:

What 2 lines?

I see one URL for each picture. Is that URL too long or do I have to paste
each URL for each picture into the browser?

Is it the entire listing of pictures that must be put into the browser?

I've tried that but it doesn't work...unless I'm missing something there.

How do I know exactly where the separation of the two lines are?

Someone recommended using http://www.tinyurl.com but can't get that to work
either.

I understand what's happening from your explanation, just can't find the
exactly right solution.

I wonder if sending just one picture would be too large...seems much easier
to send one picture each but do it six times.

TNX for the input,

Wayne

Subject: Re: Aeolian Player___Steinway 1926