A look behind the curtain

Sun, 18 May 2003 22:45:22 +0200

Hi John

Just smiling at Rons sense of humour, and fixing the first link.  The first
time it went through the link went bad for somereason.
They gotta make that attachments thingy work a bit better... good idea tho.

Until they do, ya'll can manually add the actuall name of the picture to the
link using your browsers HTML commands. In netscape you just right click the
link in your mail editor, and select << link properties >> then just add the
name of the picture to the end of the URL.

Sorry John, I shoulda said thats what I was doing, besides having a chuckle

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne